01629 814108 MOBILE:
07989 622692 EMAIL:
SALLY MOSLEY GUIDED WALKS
● FIRST AID & MEDICAL TRAINING FOR URBAN, WILDERNESS AND HOSTILE ENVIRONMENTS (HPFA) VALID 17.10.12-17.10.15
● LEVEL 2 AWARD FOOD SAFETY IN CATERING (Renewed 15.1.2014)
● PUBLIC & PRODUCTS LIABILITY INSURANCE WITH METHODIST INSURANCE COMPANY
LIMIT OF INDEMNITY £2M
● WALKING FOR HEALTH-VOLUNTEER/WALK LEADER CERTIFICATE - (DERBYSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL)
● REGISTERED FOOD PROVIDER WITH DERBYSHIRE DALES DISTRICT COUNCIL
Environmental Quality Mark
On Thursday 16th June 2011 I was very proud and pleased to attend a rather posh award ceremony and
dinner at Haddon Hall where I was presented with my EQM certificate.
The Environmental Quality Mark is a certification that can only be achieved by businesses that actively
support good environmental practices in the Peak District National Park.
When you buy a product or service that has been awarded the EQM, you can be confident that
your purchase directly supports the high quality management of the special environment of the Peak District National Park.
* Conserve the special and characteristic features of the Peak District National Park, for example, wildflower
meadows, special habitats for birds and wildlife, moors, dales, woodlands, dry stone walls and traditional buildings.
* Use products grown or made within the Peak District National Park
* Minimise waste by reducing, reusing and recycling
* Use environmentally friendly products
* Use energy and water resources efficiently
* Provide environmental information to customers